Huron Valley State Bank Assures Safety and Soundness
Considering the recent events in the banking industry, I want to assure you that Huron Valley State Bank (HVSB) remains financially sound, your deposits here are safe, and you can have full confidence in community banking.
Below is a list of our attributes supporting our operations:
- HVSB is well capitalized and strongly positioned to serve our customers now and into the future.
- The bank recently received strong ratings on our safety and soundness metrics, and compliance and IT exams, and have quality control audits to ensure we are operating in a safe manner.
- HVSB has significant liquidity and access to additional funds if necessary.
- Our loan quality is strong and diversified in various sectors of the Michigan economy.
- HVSB continues to receives a 5-Star rating by Bauer Financial which denotes the highest level of strength and performance that a bank can receive.
Huron Valley State Bank is a FDIC insured institution, and our deposit accounts are insured up to at least $250,000. As long as customers are with FDIC-insured institutions like ours, the likelihood of a customer losing money is extremely small. FDIC deposit insurance enables consumers to confidently place their money at FDIC insured banks across the country, and is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
If you have questions about your coverage or would like to learn more about FDIC insurance and how it works, please reach out to one of our branches. As a community bank customer, you have access to our experienced team, and we stand ready to always assist you with any of your questions or concerns. We are a full-service bank and ready to assist with your depository and borrowing needs. We look forward to your continued confidence in Huron Valley State Bank.
• Deposit & Insurance FAQs
• Understanding Deposit Insurance
• FDIC Calculators