Get to Know Huron Valley State Bank
Huron Valley State Bank officially opened for business in August 2005 as Huron Valley’s first community bank. We are proud to be owned by local investors, governed by local directors and managed by people who live in and support this community.
Our commitment to this community is evidenced through our employee’s involvement in various organizations, financial support of local events and bank promotions geared toward directing business back to local store owners.
We’d love the opportunity to assist you in meeting your financial goals. Give us a call at 248.684.9626 or stop by one of our branches to see what we have to offer. We’re pleased to be a part of this community!
Our mission is to be the financial services provider of choice within our community. We strive to provide our customers with exceptional products and serve all with integrity and respect while providing shareholder and community value.
- Winner of “Peoples Choice” by the Spinal Column for 8 Consecutive years (March 2021)
- Metro Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® for 3 Consecutive Years (September 2020)
- Michigan Bankers Association’s (MBA) Financial Literacy Award (March 2020)
- Huron Valley Chamber of Commerce Rise to the Occasion Award (December 2020)
- Recognized as “Best Bank” for 8 Consecutive Years by Milford Times (April 2017)
- Jack Shubitowski Selected Citizen of the Year by the Huron Valley Chamber of Commerce (January of 2017)
- Huron Valley State Bank awarded 5 Star rating from Bauer Financial (Ongoing).